• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical, Monreal loses the ball up top and no-one deciding to cover. Same **** different smell.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fernandinho isn't even that good but is miles better than Flamini. Can't believe we didn't bring someone in.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Fernandinho is very good when paired with Toure, because all he has to do is rough people up and make tackles and let Yaya bring the ball out of midfield. Personally I think he's a better fit for our midfield than Fernando, who I'm not sure I rate but admittedly haven't seen that much of. Lampard has looked OLD in this game. Not sure he should be starting games, feel like he could be a fantastic super sub.