• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be relegated from the Premier League?

Who will be joining the Championship for 2014/15?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lampard surely won't
Yeah that's what we keep on saying about Jade Dernbach being picked for England, but it happens again and again. TBH though this farce has happened for almost a decade, so makes Jade seem almost a passing concern.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd take Lampard purely for someone on the bench who can come on and get a goal. But if he starts, well ****

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd take Lampard purely for someone on the bench who can come on and get a goal. But if he starts, well ****
Hmm, this is my dilemma, your probably right he should be in the squad for that reason, and if Gerrard gets injured, but god I would love it if he wasn't and rid me of the thought of them playing together. Also whoever won't get picked will probably feel hard done by, as they've almost certainly had a better season than Lamps.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My ability to gloat is hampered by the fact that I was only right about this because Connor Wickham pulled out the arse-saving routine immediately after I gave him a bash in the footy thread,