View Poll Results: Who will be joining the Championship for 2014/15?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aston Villa

    1 8.33%
  • Cardiff

    10 83.33%
  • Crystal Palace

    2 16.67%
  • Fulham

    11 91.67%
  • Hull

    1 8.33%
  • Norwich

    5 41.67%
  • Sunderland

    8 66.67%
  • Swansea

    1 8.33%
  • West Bromwich Albion

    3 25.00%
  • West Ham United

    1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Who will be relegated from the Premier League?

  1. #16
    International Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,361
    How the **** did Scott Parker win FWA Footballer of the Year in 2011? Absolute madness when you look back on it, and it wasn't as though it didn't seem ridiculous at the time.
    MSN - tomhalsey123@hotmail.com

    Manchester United FC: 20 Times

    R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008

  2. #17
    Englishman BoyBrumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Posts
    45,254
    Think today's games have sunk Cardiff. Complete kudos to Pulis. Hate his style, but my word, it's effective.

    Canaries in the mire too, awful result.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

    - As featured in The Independent.

    "I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

  3. #18
    Hall of Fame Member grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS.
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Halsey View Post
    How the **** did Scott Parker win FWA Footballer of the Year in 2011? Absolute madness when you look back on it, and it wasn't as though it didn't seem ridiculous at the time.

    I said it was farcical at the time, just really odd, and then everyone said he was a great England player, which was a tad of an exaggeration.

    Mind you that falls into the constant chat whenever someone gets a game instead of either Lamps/Gerrard in central midfield, and people realise that someone else pairing with one of them doesn't make us hideous. Funny that, still fully expect them to line up in the first game in the World Cup, and them to be utterly hopeless together.

    Sunderland
    Norwich
    Cardiff
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

  4. #19
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,897
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    I said it was farcical at the time, just really odd, and then everyone said he was a great England player, which was a tad of an exaggeration.

    Mind you that falls into the constant chat whenever someone gets a game instead of either Lamps/Gerrard in central midfield, and people realise that someone else pairing with one of them doesn't make us hideous. Funny that, still fully expect them to line up in the first game in the World Cup, and them to be utterly hopeless together.

    Sunderland
    Norwich
    Cardiff
    I had a dream last night that they started V Italy and you were posting going absolutely mad


  5. #20
    Hall of Fame Member grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS.
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    I had a dream last night that they started V Italy and you were posting going absolutely mad
    It was probably a prophetic one, it'll happen, but I'm not sure how mad I'll be as I'm expecting it.

  6. #21
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,897
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    It was probably a prophetic one, it'll happen, but I'm not sure how mad I'll be as I'm expecting it.
    Lampard surely won't

  7. #22
    Hall of Fame Member grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS.
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Lampard surely won't
    Yeah that's what we keep on saying about Jade Dernbach being picked for England, but it happens again and again. TBH though this farce has happened for almost a decade, so makes Jade seem almost a passing concern.

  8. #23
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,897
    I'd take Lampard purely for someone on the bench who can come on and get a goal. But if he starts, well ****

  9. #24
    Hall of Fame Member grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS.
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    I'd take Lampard purely for someone on the bench who can come on and get a goal. But if he starts, well ****
    Hmm, this is my dilemma, your probably right he should be in the squad for that reason, and if Gerrard gets injured, but god I would love it if he wasn't and rid me of the thought of them playing together. Also whoever won't get picked will probably feel hard done by, as they've almost certainly had a better season than Lamps.

  10. #25
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    27,065
    Well done to flibbertyjibber, Pothas and Uppercut for nailing it.
    Jesus saves

    member of Liverpool FC and Melbourne City

  11. #26
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,697
    My ability to gloat is hampered by the fact that I was only right about this because Connor Wickham pulled out the arse-saving routine immediately after I gave him a bash in the footy thread,
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

  12. #27
    International Coach flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mrs Miggins pie shop
    Posts
    11,782
    Should have had a bet on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who will win the Premier League?
    By GIMH in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 19-05-2014, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 22-05-2011, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •