• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I support PSV Eindhoven, kinda have a team in each league that it's nice to see do well, eg, Blackburn in england, anderlecht in belguim, etc... but PSV are the only side i follow closely...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I support Man U and Sydney FC. I've been supporting Man U since about 95, i watched them play one day and i liked the attacking football they played back then and never looked back. They don't play the same attacking football, but the connection was too deep to turn back. Sydney FC cus i live in Sydney.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Manchester United with a passing interest in AS Roma and Inter.

1) Manchester United = Best Football Club, fan since 1998 WC because of Beckham, supporter since 2003/04 season

2) Roma fan since last season. They were on a winning streak and I think Totti's a good player so I took an interest in them. Also I wanted to support a midtable team at the time that had potential.

3) Inter "fan" because they're the best in Italy and one of myfriends supports thyem who also supports Man Utd so why not.

Therefore the only club I support is Manchester United FC. Taht's how it will always be. I might have a passing interest in a club in another league but none can replace the only team of note in Manchester.
I never liked this one.

Jokes, Xav :dry:.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I support Man U and Sydney FC. I've been supporting Man U since about 95, i watched them play one day and i liked the attacking football they played back then and never looked back. They don't play the same attacking football, but the connection was too deep to turn back.
Statistically, we've scored more goals per game this season than we did in 95.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Man U is fairly common, and is not derogatory. Back in the early Sky games, on the scoreline thingy, United were always "Man U".

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My Man U supporting mate always calls them Man U. Maybe he should be interrogated and desensitised by the Manchester United thought-police, until he sees the error of his ways.

In fact I approve of all such treatment to Manure fans:)