• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good dig.

Not enough soccer threads hereabouts imho.

Mind you, your initials may cause probs when talking about Football here:unsure:

Matteh

Mansfield Town, Melbourne Victory, Hannover 96.

Reasons:
Honestly couldn't say,
Dad was born in Melbourne,
I was born in Hannover.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Man City fan right here they also played in the first and only EPL game i've gone to see

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Madville County United FC Town Rovers City is obviously the best team in the elventeenth division.

Liverpool is my favourite EPL team.

Johnners

Liverpool, Everton & QLD Roar.

1.Been a fan since Kewell moved there
2. Same for Everton & Tim Cahill
3.I'm from Queensland.. so it's only Natural

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Manchester United with a passing interest in AS Roma and Inter.

1) Manchester United = Best Football Club, fan since 1998 WC because of Beckham, supporter since 2003/04 season

2) Roma fan since last season. They were on a winning streak and I think Totti's a good player so I took an interest in them. Also I wanted to support a midtable team at the time that had potential.

3) Inter "fan" because they're the best in Italy and one of myfriends supports thyem who also supports Man Utd so why not.

Therefore the only club I support is Manchester United FC. Taht's how it will always be. I might have a passing interest in a club in another league but none can replace the only team of note in Manchester.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
3) Inter "fan" because they're the best in Italy
That quote may well come back to haunt you.

Anyway, I'm obviously United, as for teams I follow with a passing interest from other countries, I always picked the team that came 2nd in the League the year before I became interested in the League. Hence Spanish team is Barcelona, Scottish team is Celtic, Italian is Inter Milan, and so on. It's not as though I celebrate when they win, but I generally check their results.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
English: Arsenal, Rotherham, Brentford

Spainish: Celta Vigo

Italy: Fiorentina (The days of Batistuta and Rui Costa)