• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro 2016 Qualifying Draw

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Distinctly brillo-pad-esque quality to the England skipper's hair nowadays.

Probably cost him the best part of a hundred grand to look like that too.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's one of the more bizarre freekicks one will see given.

Sterling may've gone down easily, but there's no way he was fouling Djourou.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Totally new thought, but has anyone else noticed that England are really **** at football nowadays?

It's really hard to watch.

grecian

Been totally **** for years.
I know I was doing a bit of irony, as it's not new. Though quite frankly I think we've now just given up any hope we're a football team. Still since I've moaned we seem to actually have strung some passes together. Nice passage of play.

grecian

Tbf we've been the better side so far IMO
Maybe, but up to the last 5 minutes it's been like watching a counter-attacking side with no wish to keep the ball or do anything creative but lumping it. Sterling and Welbeck's pace and skill, give us all the attacking options.

I don't mind Hoddle, but why is he saying we need to go 1-0 up, don't we do that a lot and then sit back? Turning the sound back-off.

Last edited:

grecian

Good goal that to be fair, we've been playing better for middle-third of the match.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know this is a terribly arrogant and stupid thing to say but really if we win here the rest of qualification should be a breeze, given the expanded format and all

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know this is a terribly arrogant and stupid thing to say but really if we win here the rest of qualification should be a breeze, given the expanded format and all
You are right, the group we have and the format makes it harder not to qualify.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not convinced that it was as clearcut an offside as the comms think, wonderful from Cahill though