• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro 2016 Qualifying Draw

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Laporte apparently considering playing for Spain because he can't get a look in.

I don't agree with everything he does but Deschamps is a decent enough manager to make something of it too. Contrast with Wilmots pissing away a similarly ridiculous set of players.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Norway - Hungary tonight, but German TV are not showing it. If I don't post again my cause of death will have been two hours of attempting to listen to coverage from Norway's version of John Inverdale.

Uppercut

Awww yeah. Hoolahan is so so good. Irish Ozil.

See you at the euros. Could even be going to an Ireland Derby in Marseille or Lyon...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Be good activity on CW for this tournament with all of the UK/Ireland fans having an interest

Oh...

cpr

International Coach
Tis alright, when the Scots are down its OK to switch to an English/German allegiance as if nothing has happened...

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Group A: France, Romania, Albania, Switzerland

Group B: England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia

Group C: Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Northern Ireland

Group D: Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Croatia

Group E: Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Sweden

Group F: Portugal, Iceland, Austria, Hungary
Damn that group E

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Going for France to win this; they've got a ridiculously good group of players, Deschamps won't stand for any **** from his squad and they've got home advantage.

Uppercut

It's theirs to lose really, but they are extremely capable of that. And it'll be tragic if they still haven't realised Payet is a footballing god by then.