• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2014

uvelocity

International Coach
yeah we missed keefy big time last season, woodsy plays so much better when he's there too. loving the work of gavet so far as well.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a ****ing brutal game that was last night. Souths playing like millionaires ATM. No discipline with the ball and crumpled like a Sao in a blender when the Tigers pack stood up to them. Great performance from the Insovent XIII's forwards in particular.

Souths walking a bit of a tight rope here. Everyone knows they have some fine players, but their attitude stinks ATM and it's bloody obvious if you stand up to Burgess et al, they don't like it up 'em.
I have faith in Mag turning it around. He's a good coach, he should sort out our 25th grade handling skills which we've seemed to have picked up over the last two rounds.

If we lose to the Merge though, I'll start to panic.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I dunno. Not sure where to place the merge at this point. If they beat the Bunnies and end up 3-1 or even 4-0 it might be time to take them a bit serious.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Off to the game atm. Nothing sweeter than beating the mange at home. Going to be a good day.

uvelocity

International Coach
not saying this for the first time but widdop is gun, unsurprising merge is going alright, will go better with d00gan on board too

uvelocity

International Coach
panfers, as well as they are going, with wallace and sowie in the halves cannot be serious contenders either btw

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Never in doubt...

panfers, as well as they are going, with wallace and sowie in the halves cannot be serious contenders either btw
Really? Soward was excellent today and both of have been among our best so far this year. Either would be our best half since Gower (not saying much).

Not sure if we're serious contenders either mind you, but I wouldn't think our halves were the main reason.

Burgey

Some real mangy specimens behind me today. Giving them the shhhh sign when Moylan potted that goal was the reason you follow footy. Delicious.
And the reason they follow footy is to slip a switch blade into the bloke giving them the shhhhh sign..

Burgey

In other news, the Cowboys and the Warriors continue to be completely unpredictable. The Thurstons in particular perennially under achieve.

Burgey

Has to be said Hayne was right in his comments about the refereeing at Brookvale yesterday arvo.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Rumours floating that after being booted from Northies, Todd Carney flattened a 17yr old. Betting on Sharks for the spoon was suspended when I looked last night - lol.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I know it sounds Kallis, but he did duck into it unfortunately

I don't blame the tacklers
Blaming the tacklers or otherwise, Smith carrying on about a blatant penalty when a bloke has very very clearly suffered a serious injury then leading with a comment about how he ducked into it just highlights what a classless grub he really is. It's a shame the media doesn't call him out on it.

Burgey

Is Radradra eligible for a City or Country spot, or did he fly over Southport on his way to Sydney and therefore qualifies for Queensland?