• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2014

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lewis is a bit of insurance if there's an injury in the halves or Farah goes down and Retnolds needs to move to hooker.

The difference as always in recent years is the halves. Packs look about even and NSW not lacking pacy outside backs either

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Graham covers the halves better than Lewis does. Didn't see the Sharks game last week but Lewis was diabolical in the halves at Penrith.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i dont want to be a sore loser and say the tigers got robbed last night, but the tigers got robbed last night

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
how phil rothfield still gets a gig as a journalist is beyond me
Same as every other peice of garbage that writes for the Telecrap. Writing **** with the sole aim of catching attention and/or rustling jimmies is the way that paper has operated for a long time.

That mongoloid wineskin bagging on the game is the surest sign in the world that it's headed in the right direction.

Burgey

Yeah they're having a horrible year. Nothing gone right for them since round one really.

dermo

spewing that tedesco is leaving to say the least but applaud the club at the same time for not paying way overs for a player who has only played 25 games in 2 and a half seasons. regardless it seems to me hes pissed away an opportunity at a premiership in the next few years for a bit of extra cash at a rubbish club with a rubbish coach in a rubbish city

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Mansour's heading to Canberra as well apparently. I wonder if Reece Robinson or Edrick Lee are available.

Will be disappointing to lose Mansour, but as much as I like him, he's not irreplaceable. He has huge power, brings the ball back from his own end better than anyone, but he has hands like flippers and is terrible in the air. I was kind of surprised to see him in the mix for Origin, he'd get found out imo.

Burgey

Dermo Pearce will be death riding the Bl00s tonight. Can't cop them doing well without his boi in the number seven.

Burgey

Was there the night he kicked that goal from the sideline in the rain and mud. Jeez he was a great player.

howardj

International Coach
Despite the result, that was one of the best Origins ever

That whole series actually, with the decider at Lang Park being Wally's last Origin

howardj

International Coach
For mine, Origin in the 1990s, say from 1990 to 1996, was the pinnacle

So intense, and the teams were littered with soooperstars

dermo

ill be supporting the blues as much as the next guy but it doesn't mean im confident of a win. if we're going to win its reliant on farah and hayne

Burgey

For mine, Origin in the 1990s, say from 1990 to 1996, was the pinnacle

So intense, and the teams were littered with soooperstars
Yep it was brilliant.

Best contribution Daley could make to tonight's game would be to play at number six for NSW. FMD he was a brilliant footballer.