• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous Footballers

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, the lads from the Emerald Isle (although the protestant Best who once said of his childhood that, aside from footy, his main hobby was "throwing stones at the Catholic kids", would probably blanch at that description) put forward strong cases, the sheer visceral prejudice of Fashanu carries the day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Best a distant 3rd. It's a disease isn't it?

Surprised not to vote Keane but got to go Fashanu.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The only reason anyone likes Keane is because he is such a **** that it makes for great TV, especially watching the other pundits brick it right through half time

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The only reason anyone likes Keane is because he is such a **** that it makes for great TV, especially watching the other pundits brick it right through half time
It's not even so much that imo. He actually at least says what he believes/thinks. Nearly every other pundit just comes out with trite and prosaic statements. At least you can be sure when you sit down to listen to him you will actually hear something, not just meaningless hot air.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Keane was 100% correct in doing what he did in Japan ftr. I would've done the same to Haaland as well.

Fashanu

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh good, we're stating conjecture as fact. Keane was 100% wrong to do what he did in Japan, and he should have been jailed and banned from the game for life in all capacities for what he did to Haaland.

this is good this, I think I'll do more of it.

Scotland is definitely just a raggle-taggle bunch of alkies riven with religious bigotry, jealousy of their better-looking ***ier neighbours, bad teeth, poor liver-function and horrendous diet. 100%

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Oh good, we're stating conjecture as fact. Keane was 100% wrong to do what he did in Japan, and he should have been jailed and banned from the game for life in all capacities for what he did to Haaland.

Scotland is definitely just a raggle-taggle bunch of alkies riven with religious bigotry, jealousy of their better-looking ***ier neighbours, bad teeth, poor liver-function and horrendous diet. 100%
:laugh:

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Oh good, we're stating fact as conjecture.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haaland deserved what he got, and Mick McCarthy is a grade A tit.

You've got to admire the patience that Keane showed to get back at Haaland, and when he got his chance, boy he took it. Ruthless.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wasn't the injury Keane got via Haaland as a result of a tackle he made or am I thinking of something else?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Haaland deserved what he got, and Mick McCarthy is a grade A tit.

You've got to admire the patience that Keane showed to get back at Haaland, and when he got his chance, boy he took it. Ruthless.
Hope you don't come to the Crabs kick about :unsure:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Besty an arsehole but you can't get away from the fact that he's (probably) the most gifted footballer to have walked the earth. Fashanu is an ignorant **** and well worth a place here, but my vote has to go for Keane - a man who takes arrogance to new levels

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You can't say Haaland deserved it for his previous actions and then say that screaming in Roy Keane's face when he's injured isn't merited :ph34r: