• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welsh Baseball (British Baseball)

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I have never heard of Welsh Baseball (British Baseball) before coming to Britain. According to various sources, Welsh Baseball survives only in south Wales as a women's sport and Liverpool as a men's sport. Could you tell me the number of players?

And I have no knowledge about Rounders, except that there are English and Irish Rounders. Could you tell me what it is, and how many players do English Rounders and Irish Rounders have?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Either way, I'm sure their rules need a bit of a Loko refresh. It's kind of like one of those cheap redecorating shows where everyone looks on intently, but actually really hates the redecoration - but that never puts them off wanting to redecorate another room.

Do those shows still exist or am I stuck in about 1999?