• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ask Loko

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I think that one of the biggest problems of Football is the high rate of draws. I can suggest some solutions, but if necessary let's discuss at "General Sports Forum" forum.
What are your suggestions to improve Football Loko?

Riggins

International Captain
I was watched golf the other day. A player hit the ball, then has to wait while walk all the way to where the balls landed. What can we discuss to fix this problem. Two players also drawed on one whole.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was watched golf the other day. A player hit the ball, then has to wait while walk all the way to where the balls landed. What can we discuss to fix this problem. Two players also drawed on one whole.
Whatever the problem, the thrill a minute sport of Baseball will provide the solution!

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
What are your suggestions to improve Football Loko?
Well, there are many points to reduce the number of draws.
Obviously, if the number of goals was larger, the number of draws would be smaller.

So firstly rule change to increase the number of goals:

Larger size goals
Reduction of the number of on-pitch players from 11 to 10 (this means more attacking space, therefore more goals)
Unlimited substitutions, like Futsal (Futsal is played by 5, and the number of a squad is 14. There is no limitation of substitutions)
Strict enforcement of GK's 6-second rule (this is not a rule change. The existing rule has been ignored.)
Introduction of Futsal's 2nd PK (after certain number of fouls, 2nd PK--longer than normal PK--is awarded to the opponent team)
Kick-in instead of throw-in
Abolition of the offside rule (the offside rule is unnecessary--Hockey's abolition of offside succeeded)

And another possibility is differentiation of the value of goals, like Basketball's 3-point shot.
And also conversion kick after goal, like Rugby.

And my friend told me that the number of corners was used for deciding draw games in certain cup competitions before the 1950s. This is considerable.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm intrigued by the idea of a conversion in football.

Intrigued as to whether its the most stupid thing I've ever read? Well yes, but intrigued nonetheless.

grecian

Obviously, if the number of goals was larger, the number of draws would be smaller.

Larger size goals
Reduction of the number of on-pitch players from 11 to 10 (this means more attacking space, therefore more goals)
Unlimited substitutions, like Futsal (Futsal is played by 5, and the number of a squad is 14. There is no limitation of substitutions)
Strict enforcement of GK's 6-second rule (this is not a rule change. The existing rule has been ignored.)
Introduction of Futsal's 2nd PK (after certain number of fouls, 2nd PK--longer than normal PK--is awarded to the opponent team)
Abolition of the offside rule (the offside rule is unnecessary--Hockey's abolition of offside succeeded)

And another possibility is differentiation of the value of goals, like Basketball's 3-point shot.

And my friend told me that the number of corners was used for deciding draw games in certain cup competitions before the 1950s. This is considerable.
I fully agree with one of these, aqnd am open for trials of another.

I think I maybe partially loko.

grecian

Larger size goals

I fully agree with one of these, and am open for trials of another.

I think I maybe partially loko.