• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Rugby League World Cup 2013

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Seriously, is the forward pass rule optional in NZ? Thurston must've thrown half a dozen at least and the **** calls the first one we make.

Second half could get ugly. We've given it a good lash and are somehow two scores behind.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep that is more like it. Excellent kick by Cam Smith from dummy- half and a well rehearsed scrum play leads to a try in the corner for Morris.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
He's really playing above himself, tbf.

A lot of folk (self included) were a tad surprised to see him get the gig ahead of Graham.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's vindicated that decision tbf, but Graham's omission is startling tstl.

Cronk's haircut is terribad. 90s boy band/ Shane Lee undercut in excelsis.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It is a little funny how whenever England score they go to the video but when Australia score they call it a try straight away :)

BTW, thoughts on Farah on the bench? I forgot he was there, such a Sheens selection.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ajd00d the most likely to be able to screen cap something.

I hope to see a strong final 20 or so minutes from Matt Scott. Seems to have been pretty quiet this game so far. Tamou actually was decent during his second stint.

Burgey

Australia's right side defence continues to studiously avoid contesting and catching the high ball on the full.

Burgey

Burgey's boy Fifita trying to wrench Tomkins's ligaments there. Naughty.
Think he had the ****s because Yomkins lashed out with his feet, or Fifita thought he did.

Westwood in mould of the tough old Pommie forwards of the past. Good stuff.

Burgey

Thaiday's gone. Big, high shot from Burgess.

This is old school. Don't send him off ffs. Report is enough, too good a game.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In Sam Burgess last 10 games or so he has become a bit of a grub and is guilty of brain explosions. Does some awesome stuff on the field the majority of the time so it is just a bit disappointing when he stuffs it up.

I have no idea how many weeks he will get for that. In the NRL with his record I think he might be out for 4 weeks or so. I hope in this tournament it is just a 1 or at the worst 2 match suspension.

Last edited: