• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Rugby League World Cup 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We've been had here. Can see us getting done. Been ambushed. And ffs put the long studs on at half time you ****s.

Hill again! Massive first 20

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was such an ugly pass from Slater. I kind of wish he was penalized for throwing it forward deliberately. I just feel as though this Aussie team is too old school.

Burgey

That was such an ugly pass from Slater. I kind of wish he was penalized for throwing it forward deliberately. I just feel as though this Aussie team is too old school.
Interesting there's seven of them 29 or over.

That's a well deserved lead. Been far sharper than our blokes who shouldn't have let that kick bounce anyway.

Burgey

Bit of a curious choice, Parker off the bench. I'd have thought if he played he would start. Good player, don't get me wrong, I just question his impact off the pines.

ajdude

International Coach
who's this nerdy **** commentating with warren smith? sounds like he wears pocket protectors tbh

wait is it even warren smith

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Interesting there's seven of them 29 or over.

That's a well deserved lead. Been far sharper than our blokes who shouldn't have let that kick bounce anyway.
Yeah I heard that. I'm glad Parker is on and I hope Lewis comes on soon too. These guys you just know will tackle well and create something in attack too. I know they are both in that 29+ bracket.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bit of a curious choice, Parker off the bench. I'd have thought if he played he would start. Good player, don't get me wrong, I just question his impact off the pines.
I guess the plan was Gallen at lock for 20 minutes and Parker takes his place and stays there for the remainder of the match with Gal moving to the front row. I like the move.

Burgey

Its Vossy and Daryl Halligan commentating.

Too many inside balls from out blokes IMO. Bit predictable.

Inglis. Best back since Brett Kenny. **** he's a weapon.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
who's this nerdy **** commentating with warren smith? sounds like he wears pocket protectors tbh

wait is it even warren smith
Nah mate it is Andrew Voss. I don't know for sure who he is with but it sounds like Daryl Halligan.

Finally, our superstars help us out. Annoying that the commercial comes on so quickly after the try.

Burgey

I guess the plan was Gallen at lock for 20 minutes and Parker takes his place and stays there for the remainder of the match with Gal moving to the front row. I like the move.
Yeah fair shout. I could see Gallen missing for Parker later in the tourney if we lose here and some bigger, younger legs starting with Parker at lock.

ajdude

International Coach
Nah mate it is Andrew Voss. I don't know for sure who he is with but it sounds like Daryl Halligan.

Finally, our superstars help us out. Annoying that the commercial comes on so quickly after the try.
ahh yeah i recognise him from rugby league live 2. that's all he's ever done right?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah fair shout. I could see Gallen missing for Parker later in the tourney if we lose here and some bigger, younger legs starting with Parker at lock.
Earlier on you asked how the **** Thaiday plays for Australia. He is the first guy I would be looking to drop from the pack and I would bring in Cordner. I would be looking to demote Tamou too.

Burgey

Yeah neither Tamou nor Thaiday had great back halves of the season really from what I recall, though I didn't watch as closely this year as I have previously . Sam getting on a bit and Tamou just out of sorts.

Burgey

****. No justice here. Poms
Very stiff to be behind at all, let alone by eight. Hope they come out second half and put it to our blokes again. Was a quality first 40.