• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mignolet
Ivanovic, Jones, Jagielka, Bellerín,
Hazard, Brunt, Coutinho
Rooney, Pellè, Berahino

Adrián
Lescott
Ayew
Grimes

cpr

International Coach
Leagues back, the sponsorship deal with Murray Mints has gone sour, as has interest in the division, so in a cynical re-branding exercise the CW Premiership has become the CW Abilities League.

Those not auto renewed need the following code

1658398-386987

cpr

International Coach
Lloris

Valencia Mertesaker Stones Ivanovic

Ox Henderson Coquelin Hazard (c)

Kane Aguero (vc)

McCarthy
Richards
Zaha
Wickham

Thats the ideal team for me, injuries permitting. Zaha and Coq most likely swaps depending on opponant. Was originally Clyne over Valencia but for the same price I've a suspicion Valencia might end up in midfield with Darmian behind, so could be a point scorer

King Pietersen

International Captain
Cech

Mertesacker Williams Muniesa

Bolasie Hazard (c) Coutinho Cazorla Silva

Rooney (v) Lukaku

Schwarzer
Emnes
Baker
Mariappa

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CBF entering the official one because of the micro-management required, but for my usual one I went with:

Stekelenburg, M

Fonte, J
Rose, D
Darmian, M
Kompany, V

Hazard, E
Walcott, T
Depay, M
Sigurdsson, G

Kane, H
Aguero, S

I had Bolasie in because I think he's brilliant, but I had a few quid left over so swapped him out for Sigurdsson at the last minute. It's now more important to me that Bolasie doesn't have a great season than that anyone I did pick does well.

Johnners

Mignolet

Clyne
Fonte
Lescott
Williams

Hazard
Sterling
Depay
Bolasie

Aguero
Benteke

Schwarzer
Baker
Coquelin
Graham

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Hazard, Aguero, Ozil, Depay (and Walcott)

Pothas, whats the cheat code you used??

Pothas

Strikers from promoted clubs. They might not quite be as good as Austin was last year but they are always stupidly cheap.

cpr

International Coach
Considered Wilson myself. Reckon he'll see a bit of game time at Utd if Hernandez goes.

Might drop Kane out, I'm still not overly convinced.....

grecian

Think Rooney is a must-have for the early stages, Aguero and Costa have injury concerns, so he's the high-priced striker that looks like he's fit and probably playing further forward then in years.

Yeah, Pothas indirectly boasting about his side being in the the ****ing Championship, by mentioning about the strikers going up, but it is a decent shout, Le Fondre, Lambert and Austin all been massive.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Courtois

Francis
Moreno
Koscielny

Ozil
Fabregas
Henderson
Coutinho

Giroud
Rooney