• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Who set it up for 13/14? You can just reactivate leagues from last season; did it for the one my mates & me do.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who set it up for 13/14? You can just reactivate leagues from last season; did it for the one my mates & me do.
I think it's CPR. Reactivating is the best way in general.

Mind you I can't seem to renew my H2H one.

Last edited:

grecian

My squad:

Courtois

Koscielny
Baines
Sagna

Barkley
Yaya Touré
Davis
Ramsey
Noble

Dzeko
Diego Costa

Substitutes
Schmeichel
Shotton
Ward
Chamakh

Pretty epic if I do say so myself.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Joined that one, CPR says he will reactivate tonight after I politely asked him

cpr

International Coach
Won't let me re-activate it until I've picked my squad, so bear with me and I'll do it tonight

Pothas

As I always I fail to resist the players that are new to the league.

De Gea

Filipe Luis
Shaw
Debuchy

Sigurdsson
Sanchez
Sterling
Silva
Fabregas

Lukaku
Austin

Subs:
Gilks
Ings
Delaney
Dummett

Jarquis

De Gea
Krul

Bruce
Debuchy
Jagielka
Lovren
Vlaar

Özil
Fabregas
Sanchez
Henderson
Noble

Rooney
Dzeko
Wickham

King Pietersen

International Captain
Howard

Koscielny
Lovren
Coleman

Gylfi
Fabregas
Mata
Lamela
Barkley

Rooney *
Dzeko

Subs
Myhill
Bojan
Vlaar
Bruce

Had to pick Bojan as a sub, and couldn't say no to Gylfi now he should be back playing first team football. Backing Lamela to have a good season too, and Rooney to flourish under Van Gaal.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My squad as it stands tonight..

Green

Vlaar
Terry
Jones
Cameron

Barkley
Ramsey
Yaya
Eriksen

Rooney
Dzeko

Krul
Jelavic
Puncheon
Bruce

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Surprised at the lack of Sanchez love. With him being a midfielder in the comp I think he's worth a punt, even at £10.5m.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I've joined but not selected my team yet.

Like Oldham i will probably finish about the same position in the league as the alphabetical order determines preseason

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Thought about Sanchez but I'll wait to see how he handles the new league before potentially making a move for him. I'm not exactly happy with my team - Trying to work out which Chelsea player out of Hazard, Fabregas or Costa is going to be the main man.

grecian

Thought about Sanchez but I'll wait to see how he handles the new league before potentially making a move for him. I'm not exactly happy with my team - Trying to work out which Chelsea player out of Hazard, Fabregas or Costa is going to be the main man.
Hazard will be fascinating, arguably Chelsea's best player last year, but got in a war of words with the egotistical ****, and hard to see him playing Cesc and Eden in the same team, after all he got rid of Mata.

We'll see.

cpr

International Coach
Gone for Sanchez myself, seeing him as a midfielder made me do it.

Currently lining up

Begovic

Koscielny
Baines
Zabaleta
Caulker
Coleman

Sanchez (c)
Matic
Herrera

Drogba
Giroud

subs:
Howard
Januzaj
Shelvey
Welbeck

King Pietersen

International Captain
Matic an interesting one. I tend to stay away from Defensive Midfielders on fantasy football, very rarely big scorers. Always go for a ridiculously attacking formation too. 3-5-2 this year.

Made a few changes the other day. Now have:

Begovic

Vlaar
Koscielny
Coleman

Ramsey
Mata
Fabregas
Barkley
Lamela

Rooney
Dzeko

Subs:
Myhill
Vaz Te
Bruce
S Taylor

Defence not amazing, but 'dat midfield is pretty ***y. Going with Ramsey as early captain too, reckon he's going to be a big point scorer this season.

cpr

International Coach
Matic is cheap and scored well last year, so I thought why not. Imagine Shelvey will be my normal starter there as he will get points from going forward,but I dunno whether I'll have to ditch Januzaj if he doesnt get game time. Put Matic in this week based purely on fixtures.

Eds

International Debutant
Courtois

Debuchy
Caulker
Lovren
Shaw

Mirallas
Coutinho
Tadic
Sterling

Costa