Is there a ****ter contest in World sport?
1. You need tons and tons and tons of money to compete. Plus a bit more.
2. If you win, you get to change the rules to suit you.
3. Constant last minute rule changes further undermine the chances of the challengers.
4. Which leads to non-contests on day one of the build up to finale and probably more non-contests over the first week.
5. Most yachties seem to be thoroughly unlikeable.
6. Not to mention that yachting must be one of the most pretentious, elitist sports ever devised. I mean, buying a horse to take up dressage is more than an expensive hobby, but I can't imagine Phlegm popping down to the shipyard to buy his own carbon fibre catamaran.