• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most hated sporting team

Most Hated Sporting Team

• Sydney/Easts Roosters (NRL)

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • South Africa (Cricket)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • U.S.A. (Basketball/Anything)

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ford (Motor Racing)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Spain (Davis Cup)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • N.S.W. (State of Origin)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • England (Rugby Union)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • New Zealand (Rugby League)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Australian Cricket Team

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Manchester United (Soccer)

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
I'm interested in why Liam hates Real Madrid.
Simple. Commercialization of the game. You have money, you win games. It's the same with the Yankees. It takes an edge out of the competition.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hank_thebigman said:
i hate the brisbane broncos with the NRL and i hate the Maroons for origin and Queensland bulls in the Pura/ING cups. I cringe whenever they do well
Three years of consecutive cringing - did that hurt? :lol: :lol:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:
I most certainly did not. I called myself a true Man Utd fan. :D
And why is that?

Nice full Premier League 98 sticker album?
Man Utd duvet cover?

:D

Why did you start supporting United then?

See the badge on a scarf?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Simple. Commercialization of the game. You have money, you win games. It's the same with the Yankees. It takes an edge out of the competition.
So what is wrong with being succesful??? Theyve earnt that money by fair means, whats wrong with that?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Langeveldt said:
So what is wrong with being succesful??? Theyve earnt that money by fair means, whats wrong with that?
Have they steak and kidney pie.

They're bankrolled by the government.

They were £200m in debt a couple of years ago, so the authorities bought their training ground for £200m and built them another one free.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
And why is that?

Nice full Premier League 98 sticker album?
Man Utd duvet cover?

Why did you start supporting United then?

See the badge on a scarf?

Because my dad supports them. My dad supports them, funnily enough, because he was born in Manchester. :O

Yup to the Man Utd duvet cover, no to the '98 sticker album.

I would also like to point out that Man Utd are the most popular team in the world. Slightly unlike Exeter. :lol: :lol:

Langeveldt

Soutie
halsey said:
Because my dad supports them. My dad supports them, funnily enough, because he was born in Manchester. :O
Ditto my dad... BUT HE HAD TO BE BORN IN BLOODY PLYMOUTH DIDNT HE!!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:

Yup to the Man Utd duvet cover, no to the '98 sticker album.

I would also like to point out that Man Utd are the most popular team in the world. Slightly unlike Exeter. :lol: :lol:
Woah, get your dad to the British Museum, quick.

That or auction him, you'll fetch several grand on eBay for rarity value..

Man Utd are the most popular team in the world because of plastic fans across Essex, Kent, Surrey, Cornwall, Devon, Hertfordshire, China, Hong Kong, etc.

Why should I care if the Grecians are popular or not?

Whatever, they're going onwards and upwards with the Supporters' Trust now in charge :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Langeveldt said:
Ditto my dad... BUT HE HAD TO BE BORN IN BLOODY PLYMOUTH DIDNT HE!!!
Argh... United or Plymouth... such pain in deciding who I want to win. I'll settle for 22 men sent off :D

Kimbo

International Debutant
I like the Indian Cricket team because when I was on the plane with them to Queenstown last year they all seemed so down to earth and nice.

Compared to most athletes they were really cool.

MILLWALL. (I have no idea really who millwall are, some football team everyone is supposed to hate?)

bayly17

Cricket Spectator
I hate all Australian sporting teams! i mostly hate the cricket team: Girlchrist, williams, hayden, hogg and fatty warne! there rugby team annoys me to!

RIP: David Hookes who died an hour ago

bayly17

Cricket Spectator
Langeveldt said:
Who do you support bayly??
im kiwi born but i now live in Australia. i hate all australian teams and they all get on my nerves, and there all over-rated and they suck! GO NEW ZEALAND in every sport.