• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most hated sporting team

Most Hated Sporting Team

• Sydney/Easts Roosters (NRL)

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • South Africa (Cricket)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • U.S.A. (Basketball/Anything)

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ford (Motor Racing)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Spain (Davis Cup)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • N.S.W. (State of Origin)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • England (Rugby Union)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • New Zealand (Rugby League)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Australian Cricket Team

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Manchester United (Soccer)

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters

Bronte

Cricket Spectator
Hate is a very harsh word,My main dislike is the English (League of Nations) cricket team,they cant find a team of Englismen good enough to represent their country,and worse still the garbage that do represent England are the most overated team of any sport in the world.:dry: :@

ripper868

International Coach
The fact that you can see the 2 AB players actually drive O'Driscoll down makes it pretty shocking afaic. I don't watch any rugby apart from the Wallabies test matches, but to suggest that sort of thing happens regularly seems a pretty far out and ridiculous claim to me.
Not regularly but it does happen, I'm not for the tackle im against it. the thing that irks me was the youtube where he is interviewd on some uk show and it becomes a days of our lives sitcom....it's a tackle gone wrong/bad judgement from the kiwi's where witle brian got hurt. wah wah wah.

Ponting Man

School Boy/Girl Captain
Man Utd. Rock so does Australian Cricket team just because were the best and a #$^@*%$ hate Ford Holden is the best