• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most hated sporting team

Most Hated Sporting Team

• Sydney/Easts Roosters (NRL)

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • South Africa (Cricket)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • U.S.A. (Basketball/Anything)

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ford (Motor Racing)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Spain (Davis Cup)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • N.S.W. (State of Origin)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • England (Rugby Union)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • New Zealand (Rugby League)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Australian Cricket Team

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Manchester United (Soccer)

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters

pasag

RTDAS
Hated Geelong for a long time since Milburngate. Have forgiven them since they've brought the flag home, though.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Ferrari Formula One team, esp. when Schumacher was winning everything.

TOLL and HRT teams in V8 Supercars.

I have developed a respect for the Australian Cricket Team after hating them for many years.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ferrari Formula One team, esp. when Schumacher was winning everything.

TOLL and HRT teams in V8 Supercars.
I have developed a respect for the Australian Cricket Team after hating them for many years.
I hear you. Collingwood, Essendon, Manly, Bris. Broncos, Manchester United & Chelsea are up there as well.

ripper868

International Coach
from that list, england rugby union, deadset destroying the game of rugby in the name of uninteresting and boring play.

Spain davis cup also a big hate

and america, of course

Langeveldt

Soutie
from that list, england rugby union, deadset destroying the game of rugby in the name of uninteresting and boring play.

Spain davis cup also a big hate

and america, of course
Quality sig.. I'll make sure I remember that next time I get into my car..

~DanVettoriFan~

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sydney Roosters. I despise them. Now in this day and age they have no history or culture imo. Half their team is from Canterbury. They shaft their once was captain for Braith Anasta 3/4's the way through the season. Could they not have waited til the start of '09? and don't get me started on them rorting the cap.

Aussie cricket team a very close 2nd.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sydney Roosters. I despise them. Now in this day and age they have no history or culture imo. Half their team is from Canterbury. They shaft their once was captain for Braith Anasta 3/4's the way through the season. Could they not have waited til the start of '09? and don't get me started on them rorting the cap.

Aussie cricket team a very close 2nd.
Haha, now if that isn't the mother of all ironies. A dogs supporter whining about other teams going over the cap.