• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fixtures come out this week so we can forever consign last season's thread -which features zero instances of me getting carried away with my team's league position - to history

Don't mock me but I reckon Celtic are a decent bet for the SPL and the English title will be won by a side in either London or Manchester

I'm going to take on a new approach to the game this season, one of objective caution rather than blind optimism. Alas, after reviewing all available information it has become clear that its our year - THE WHITES ARE GOING UP

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
You're just bitter cause we nabbed Yaya Toure. :cool:

And they call us 'pool supporters dumb...

...year of Liverpool 2013/14 :cool:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Smoooooots, that was part of my 'typical LFC poster' persona. I'm attempting to bring humour to the hostile situation. But now that I've had to explain it, it's not funny anymore, SO THANKS

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Derek Lambaysi :laugh:

Edit: Seriously though, what an idiot. PR disaster. Why do they keep hiring him?

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm so happy we have him back. He made such a fantastic impression in his highly successful 4 month stint before. I can't wait to see what such a man, such a great man, is capable of doing this time around.

:frusty:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He is just dripping in bitterness. Just so desperate to show he's still relevant in the footballing world, when it's so painfully obvious he's not. Can't see this ending well, not least because attacking the fans in your first interview isn't exactly a great way to get started.