• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I asked multiple times for someone else to start it and you missed your chance. It is my 2nd in a row tbf. But it's only fair that I get to do it in the season I get to experience promotion for the first time
Tradition says we wait until the fixtures get announced. At the rate you're going at you'll be starting the 2016/17 thread in April ffs.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
GIMH waits months to start the new thread as soon as Tranmere's season goes to ****. Just have to hope they make the play offs next season otherwise he'll be starting the new one before the season's over. It's classic Tottenham or Liverpool fan either side of the decade. When are we going to start mentioning that it's their year? :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tradition says we wait until the fixtures get announced. At the rate you're going at you'll be starting the 2016/17 thread in April ffs.
Grecian started one on the last day of the conference season once ffs. Now shut this abomination