• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unlike Pothas I feel like the season ended ages ago as it ended early for non-play off sides this season. The fact we haven't scored since March is also a source of pain. So it can't come soon enough for me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Okay I'll pull all the results for last season so we can have a winner. Then someone else (I nominate Marc) can do it again. Don't think we lost anyone this season?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As long as you make sure you attend their match at Griffin Park.

In fact we should go home and away, have never seen the great town.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I went to Milmoor once, bit of a toilet. The town itself is nothing to shout about either.

I would be keen to visit the excitingly named "New York" stadium though. :laugh:

Will check the fixture list now.

Edit: The game at Griffin Park is on 5th Oct, so that will be quite doable. The return fixture, oop north, is a midweek game in March, so could be a bit dodgy.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Okay I'll pull all the results for last season so we can have a winner. Then someone else (I nominate Marc) can do it again. Don't think we lost anyone this season?
WAC - go on then I'll do it but not including Rotherham unless Sledger gets a tattoo of his love for them on his arse.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh a City player was mentioned in Popbitch today, fame of sorts.

I think we may have released him though, still......