• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Chelsea been excellent really, but have been wasteful. Could be a few up.

City will surely come out stronger second half.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chelsea are all over this. Enormous Aguero-shaped hole for Citeh up front. Demichelis started really well but since he's been booked they've badly missed Fernandinho too.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Chelsea have been great tbf. Not just a parked bus with a counter every five/ten minutes. Actually causing problems through sustained attack. Deserve to be ahead, completely dominated the last thirty minutes of the half.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This match not going how I thought it would, I have to say. Chelsea will regret these misses though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The amount of space that opens up in front of City's back four on a regular basis is really ominous. Luiz and Matic are just strolling into it as and when they like atm.

grecian

Yeah, I know that there'll be more than enough praise weighed on Jose, but this midfield of Chelseas has utterly smothered Citeh.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Funny thing is, Kompany has been immense. Really shows how much more important organisation is than individually good CBs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, I know that there'll be more than enough praise weighed on Jose, but this midfield of Chelseas has utterly smothered Citeh.
City don't really have a midfield tbh, it's just Yaya Toure trying to do everything by himself. Demichelis is pish.

City look rubbish without the ball. Fernandinho's absence in no small part to blame for that, I suspect.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
City don't really have a midfield tbh, it's just Yaya Toure trying to do everything by himself. Demichelis is pish.

City look rubbish without the ball. Fernandinho's absence in no small part to blame for that, I suspect.
Yeah, for all the talk of their great squad and depth, it's been hilarious how their midfield has gone to pieces with the loss of one man.

grecian

Bit of pressure from Citeh now. Honestly though, he scored a great goal today, but Ivanovic is one of the most annoying shirt-pullers in the modern game, and there's a lot on that list.