• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Tom Halsey

International Coach
The Barca defence though....

It should just be great though, these games often disappont but I just can't see how this one is going to.
City's defence is worse. Barca at least keep the ball better which is a good form of defence in itself.

I think the City v Barca tie should be incredible. I think Barca will go through but no-one can predict it with any degree of certainty and City have got a shot.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have no doubt that Aguero and Negredo will cause Barca hell even if they don't see much of the ball. If City can stop Barca scoring is obviously a very different matter, I can't wait.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I have no doubt that Aguero and Negredo will cause Barca hell even if they don't see much of the ball. If City can stop Barca scoring is obviously a very different matter, I can't wait.
Oh yeah I don't disagree with that. I'm not saying Barca's defence is particularly good, just that City's is worse. I also have little doubt that the City front men will enjoy themselves.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A side with top 4 aspirations has conceded 5 at home to two of their rivals with similar, or greater, aspirations this season. Outstanding.

City will stay top for the duration now. In fact swap Arse and Chavs and I think you have your top four.

Eds

International Debutant
Mourinho's comments are just hilarious.

Reckon Furball in particular will really enjoy them.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrid decision on Danny Rose there. That "denied goalscoring opportunity" law is such bull**** when they get a penalty anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Horrid decision on Danny Rose there. That "denied goalscoring opportunity" law is such bull**** when they get a penalty anyway.
It's even worse on FIFA. You can get a red card for denying a goalscoring opportunity even if the ref plays advantage and the other team scores.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It's even worse on FIFA. You can get a red card for denying a goalscoring opportunity even if the ref plays advantage and the other team scores.
Really? Definitely never got worse than a yellow after an advantage.

I agree with Uppercut though. Should probably be a yellow if it's a pen.

Eds

International Debutant
I agree but the alternative is that we'll end up with loads of ****ty tactical fouls if you only give a yellow for it.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
A side with top 4 aspirations has conceded 5 at home to two of their rivals with similar, or greater, aspirations this season. Outstanding.

City will stay top for the duration now. In fact swap Arse and Chavs and I think you have your top four.
Yeah I'd agree with that.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I agree but the alternative is that we'll end up with loads of ****ty tactical fouls if you only give a yellow for it.
I don't think so. It should still be a red if it's outside the box, because you're actually denying a clear goalscoring opportunity, not just gifting another one which is usually much better.