• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Blatantly lying isn't either. Yes Joe, you were the one who brought Tim Krul in, in 2005, 3 years before you were appointed.

Shola Amelobi. :lol:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ahaha, Joe Kinnear is insane.

Premier League 2013/14 - ALL THE PERSONALITIES!

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha ha, United's first five fixtures: Swansea away, Chelsea home, Liverpool away, Palace home, City away

David Moyes, welcome to Old Trafford.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Liverpool's year then?

Meanwhile, my club is being portrayed more and more like a homeless laughing stock.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Season is ludicrously close already, 3rd August and we are off again, swear we only lost the play-off final last week.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah. Need to have more of a break from it all in order to become properly enthused about it again, I think. The cricket will help with that though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm sure I will feel more up for it nearer the time. It's just that at the moment I've reached saturation point. I tend to usually feel like that at the end of a season though. Just had enough for the time being.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I've definitely had enough of football, I barely watched any down the stretch last season. Just couldn't get into it. Didn't even watch the Champions League final which is the first time since 2001 I think.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dortmund kept me interested in football last season; watching Rangers was soul destroying at times.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I get more into Football as the season progresses. Hardly ever follow it at the start of the season anymore.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I never stop watching it to be honest. Have even been watching the Confederations cup, it has actually been very decent, just makes me want it to be the World Cup already.