• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Like, I still think they will push for a top 4 spot. But Liverpool/Tottenham/Everton all look better.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nor should he.

I very much doubt they will act sooner than that (lack of options etc) but I don't really think it would be unreasonable if they did.

grecian

I mean it's so odd, they're getting thrashed and I really don't think Chelsea are playing well.

Pothas

Man Utd still got **** load of points though, think they were a chance at the record with a few games to play.

Pothas

I also find it amazing that those two are seen to have been the only options, as if there were no other managers.

grecian

So what's the excuse from Moysey, he can't really go decisions this time, guess it'll be injuries?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Beyond belief that Man Utd decided that Moyes would be preferable to Mourinho.
Wasn't the basis meant to be that Mourinho is a first team manager and they wanted someone who would focus top to bottom like whiskey breath did? Not that I'm justifying said logic.

Martinez makes the appointment seem even more questionable with every passing week.

If Ferguson was in charge here I would still expect them to get a point tbh.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Actually a fair point, Mancini being a complete turkey and losing the dressing room at City probably the biggest factor.
No it wasn't. Us winning 25 of our first 30 games was the biggest factor.

Vidic's red wasn't a red. That Rafael tackle was the clearest red I've seen for a while though.