• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been losing some fairly easy away games too. Not like they have been beaten by all the top 6 away and beaten everyone else is it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Absolutely devastated about the BT deal. No way I can afford that and the cricket while most likely being a student with, at best, a part time job.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely devastated about the BT deal. No way I can afford that and the cricket while most likely being a student with, at best, a part time job.
A lot of the games will be free to air as part of the agreement. Not sure how many exactly. The reports just said "a lot".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A lot of the games will be free to air as part of the agreement. Not sure how many exactly. The reports just said "a lot".
I read one a season per British club in the tournament

Cabinet, if you'll be a student just get down the boozer on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I read one per season and the final.

Starting to dislike BT Sport, I know Sky are evil and everything but they do everything, and do it well.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
#mufc team - confirmed: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa; Rooney, van Persie

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Giggs, Chicharito, Nani, Cleverley, Fellaini, Januzaj.

#Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Flamini, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud #MUFCvAFC

Arsenal subs: SUBS: Wilshere, Monreal, Fabianski, Bendtner, Jenkinson, Gnabry, Hayden #AFC #EPL

Kagawa ahead of Januzaj on the left.

Hmm..

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You've seen Saturday Night Football, right?
Oh yeah that is awful. I hate a studio audience in any sporting situation.

They do cricket well though and their football coverage is miles better than anything you get on BBC or ITV.

F1 and Golf coverage are also miles better than BBC.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Niall Quinn is unbearable but he was right about Wes Brown, phenomenal to do that in your first start for almost 2 years.