• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I may have to stop posting about this match, my record with this thread and predictions/general optimism is shocking. Am genuinely scared I will jinx it.
It's alright mate, there's nothing wrong with being the Piers Morgan of Cricketweb:ph34r:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah they definitely should too, United are really vulnerable to good pressing but tend to have too much quality in the box for teams that sit back. If they try to settle for a draw there's a good chance they'll lose.
Sir Alex actually says in his book Arsenal were more dangerous away from Home because they were more cautious.

Also, compared them to Barcelona saying they played a similar passing game with emphasis on central areas but didn't have the team pressing game that Barcelona had in their peak to win the ball back.

Will be interesting anyway as there are new factors right now too, with Arsenal's confidence and form being higher.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will stop the wife moaning that football has messed up the tv schedule anyway. I'll just do what I always do, any match I fancy watching i'll have it on in another room be it on tv or computer.

grecian

ah well, bye bye champions league, it was alright I suppose.

Sky may start showing more lower League stuff:)

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's good news for BT Sport - their midweek coverage desperately needs something good.

Their weekend stuff is top notch - Sunday Night Football is probably the best football show on TV - but they're seriously weak midweek. This is the start of genuine competition for Sky.

grecian

Damn I was hoping we wouldn't post on days Arsenal weren't playing , just for DCYE.

Anyway, West Ham are a disgrace to the name, horrible football from a horrible manager, with horrible owners.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Damn I was hoping we wouldn't post on days Arsenal weren't playing , just for DCYE.

Anyway, West Ham are a disgrace to the name, horrible football from a horrible manager, with horrible owners.
I really really really really really really hope they go down

All **** Sam does is sign his old players/Liverpool cast-offs. He's past it. I hate him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very entertaining night of games.

Fulham were abysmal, but that was absolute from Liverpool. Full strength team at one point too, loved it. Hopefully no more 3 at the back.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just seen it, a ****ing joke penalty, West Brom wuz:mad2: robbed
Look I've not seen it but it can't have been a joke as Jose said it was a cast-iron penalty and if anything Chelsea didn't get the rub of the green from the ref