• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also love how it's really evident that Ozil knows he's totally got Schmeltzer's number. Can just go past him at will.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Indeed, I was tempted to do a whiny post about this being rubbish despite the hype, in the first-half.

Arsenal obviously going to regret these missed chances.
Well, I think the oppo will be regretting there's more.

The two sides are so midfield based that it can get really congested. The home side failing to take the lead after 50 minutes obviously opened the game up, even more so when they fell behind.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was it me or did Rosicky have quite a good game:wacko:

You have to say it would be quite funny if Dortmund scored in the time given for the injury.:p

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was it me or did Rosicky have quite a good game:wacko:

You have to say it would be quite funny if Dortmund scored in the time given for the injury.:p
Rosicky has quietly been really good all the time recently.

What a result that is.