• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** 2013 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really at a bit of a loss about tonight's game in general. Qld deserve favouritism up there, but it's interesitng that for the first time in many years they're reacting to what NSW have done, primarily in the forwards re. mobility. Usually we're chasing our tails trying to think of some way to stop Qld.

In any event, hoping for a great game.

uvelocity

International Coach
i think laurie is obviously in a strong position, but he has been brilliant in the media, especially now mal has backed the truck up on the supposed referee's bias. beautiful work from the snoz

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey guys, I've been sick the last few days, I've done the selections on the computer, but can't do them on my phone. You'll just have to wait in suspense, I'll get them up as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here were the selections for last night. Congratulations to GingerFurball

Code:
Forumer			Selection 1			Selection 2

Mister Wright		Inglis				Woods
Burgey			Maloney				Fafita
dermo			Smith				Gillett
Spikey			Thaiday				McManus
BackFootPunch		Boyd				J. Morris
morgieb			Watmough			Lewis
uvelocity		Jennings			Pearce