• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beep Test Results

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Unfortunately, almost all decent sports clubs these day require players to put up a more than decent score on the beep test (probably more so for football than cricket).

How has everyone else fared in this test?
I know I can get a 11 and under some questionable circumstances I managed to get a 12 (track was something like 19m). I'm aiming to hopefully get a legitimate 12 which isn't excellent but I'd be very happy with it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I think I got to a high 10 around mid 2010. Probably hit my fitness peak around mid 2011, so may well have got it up to 11 if I did one around then.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you get a long, continuous beep it means you've pushed yourself a bit too hard.