• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Widespread doping, match fixing & organised crime links across Australian sport

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you didn't already know this was going on you're a ****ing muppet.
Reckon that most cynics or realists (like myself) would assume that Oz was not immune to problems affecting the rest of the world

Trouble is that kids/sporting tragics etc would not even consider it

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If the Eels have been taking drugs I hope this inquiry helps them get a full refund for anything taken post September 1986.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never failed a drug test iirc.
Sorry I forgot that in Benchy's world unsubstantiated allegations = guilt

As the Sea Eagles are under investigation, they should be shut down immediately and stripped of every title that they have ever won

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're entitled to your view on Lance and having held off until he admitted his guilt. But you most definitely cannot then call yourself a cynic or realist at the same time.

Anyone who was a cynic would have believed Lance was doping. Every single person who wants to call themself a cynic would have thought this.

Burgey

I was only having a natter with Robbie McEwan about this over lunch the other day....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, imagine how ****e Ponting would have been at the end of his tenure if he hadn't been doping.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Really interesting move to come out and say these things now; going to be interesting to see how long it takes for any actual prosecutions/arrests to take place. Maybe the main aim is it will encourage clubs to throw doors open and come forward about any dodgy things that they've been undertaking.

Spikey

Really interesting move to come out and say these things now; going to be interesting to see how long it takes for any actual prosecutions/arrests to take place. Maybe the main aim is it will encourage clubs to throw doors open and come forward about any dodgy things that they've been undertaking.
do you think it's possible warner, bird, finch etc took your share of the gear?