• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

article on ped's in sport

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Must admit I expected this to be about nonce sports coaches when I saw the title.

Chap raises a good point tho; the recovery time for Warne before the 03 world cup from his shoulder injury was pretty eyebrow raising for a bloke who was already in his mid-30s.

Him getting pinged for a known steroid masking agent just before the tournie started corroborated those suspicions.

I remain of the opinion the one year ban, reduced from the mandated two on a reason that sounded pretty adjacent to utter BS, was a disgrace.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must admit I expected this to be about nonce sports coaches when I saw the title.

Chap raises a good point tho; the recovery time for Warne before the 03 world cup from his shoulder injury was pretty eyebrow raising for a bloke who was already in his mid-30s.

Him getting pinged for a known steroid masking agent just before the tournie started corroborated those suspicions.

I remain of the opinion the one year ban, reduced from the mandated two on a reason that sounded pretty adjacent to utter BS, was a disgrace.
tbf, his mum told him to do it

funnily enough, when he just got suspended for not reading the rules, it was the Stars fault.

Riggins

International Captain
such a good article. simmons' columns have got progressively ****ter since grantland so this is a refreshing change.

Burgey

Massive press conference right now systemic doping and match fixing in australian sport.

Spikey

Jay Clark ‏@ClarkyHeraldSun

Some drugs being used not yet approved for human use. Findings show entire teams have been doped by sports scientists. Wow.

come on collingwood

uvelocity

International Coach
my skepticism at sports scientists proven to be well founded it seems

with watto breaking down so much what peptides are in his gatorade?