• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Well trials and whatnot have started. Time for another edition of the greatest game of all. Will the Sharks finally welcome Harold Holt through the front door? Will Matt Elliott's Warriors recover from their terrible 2012? Will Thurston finally get a premiership that isn't a footnote? Will we lol@Souffs or stand in awe? Or will Slater, Thurston and Cronk just grind out another one? All will be answered.

For my part.

1 Penrith Panthers
2 Melbourne Storm
3 Cronulla Sharks
4 North Queensland Cowboys
5 Canberra Raiders
6 Newcastle Knights
7 Sydney Roosters
8 Gold Coast Titans
9 South Sydney Rabbitohs
10 Manly Sea Eagles
11 Brisbane Broncos
12 St George Illawarra Dragons
13 New Zealand Warriors
14 Canterbury Bulldogs
15 Parramatta Eels
16 Wests Tigers

Premiers: Panthers!!!
Runners Up: Cowboys
State of Origin: NSW 3-0
One Player to Make Origin Debut: Aaron Woods
Top Point Scorer: Thurston
Top Tryscorer: Ben Barba
Best Buy: Michael Jennings (unfortunately)
Worst Buy: Braith Anasta or Matt Elliott

I'll be running CW DreamTeam again, and will run the tipping if there are no objections. I know some people are into supercoach so feel free to sign up for both. Or we can combine them, I'm pretty easy. As long as Benchy plays I'm absolutely fine with it.

So sign up at NRL Dream Team 2013 - NRL.com. Invites should have been sent out to those who played last year. League code is 644023.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gus Gould is working on a new promotion. GWS play one game as the Panthers and the Panthers play one game as the Giants

Burgey

Loving that George Rose has "WAC" shaved into the side of his head.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's doubly annoying because IIRC Sky do have a weekly round up show, as well as the Grand Final and the Origin Series.

Burgey

Brett Stewart arrested after an altercation on the weekend.

Probably a better fight than either of the Williams or Cooper bouts tbf.

Burgey

Reports I've heard said it was last weekend. Is it an earlier incident just been widely published?

Spikey

Chris Barrett ‏@ChrisBarrett_
Penrith first club to say they're named in ACC report

tut tut tut.