• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Bloody decent effort from the Bulldogs tonight, 22-18 without Barba and half their forwards. Morris a standout as always, Drury Lowe has been damn impressive at fullback too. Could see both Reynolds' in blue this year if Carney doesn't perform. If Pearce is picked over Adam I might have to stop watching Origin.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
why cant i see any ranking in the dream team league? wanna see how much winning by
Head to head doesn't start till round 4.

Also, made the calamatous decision to swap Tohu Harris after he made a miniscule contribution in Rd 1. Needed to get rid of 1 of my cheap buys and it was between Harris and Sene Lefao. Probably wiped about 100k value off my squad with that decision.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
Head to head doesn't start till round 4.

Also, made the calamatous decision to swap Tohu Harris after he made a miniscule contribution in Rd 1. Needed to get rid of 1 of my cheap buys and it was between Harris and Sene Lefao. Probably wiped about 100k value off my squad with that decision.
is it only h2h, total points doesn't mean anything?

also hey burgey,

dermo

International Vice-Captain
tom waterhouse will push all of us to suicide
that add with him in the waterhouse command centre barking orders has had me just about in the noose.

so happy farah resigned aswell, hes pushing smith for best hooker in the game imo, not there yet but **** hes good

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Great job by the Panthers today.
Yeah we got a lot closer than I thought we would. Those two conversions go through instead of hitting the upright and we're ahead with 5 minutes to go. Humble was better than I expected at 6, Docker was very impressive and Segeyaro is so great to watch. Still need to tighten up our defense up the middle, and ol Wes might need to be put out to pasture (dude has great facial hair though). When you're being smoked by Bryson Goodwin...

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah we got a lot closer than I thought we would. Those two conversions go through instead of hitting the upright and we're ahead with 5 minutes to go. Humble was better than I expected at 6, Docker was very impressive and Segeyaro is so great to watch. Still need to tighten up our defense up the middle, and ol Wes might need to be put out to pasture (dude has great facial hair though). When you're being smoked by Bryson Goodwin...
The way he just tore out the ball before the Simmons try was just great. He brings a great energy to the team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
AFL leaves other codes in the dust

The AFL is the biggest money spinner among the football codes, raking in three times the revenue of the NRL, four times that of the A-League and six times that of rugby union, a private report says.

Revenue generated by the sporting codes for the 2012 and 2012-13 seasons

AFL $425 million
NRL $135.5 million
Cricket Australia $205.6 million
Tennis Australia $185.7 million
A-League $95.2 million
Rugby Union $70.1 million

Take that uvelocity