• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
things worth remembering while watching the grand final:

1) m pearce is horrible and you do not want him to succeed
2) the olympic park is horrible and you want that shown all throughout the game, preferably by peace repeatedly slipping on it's surface throughout the game
3) ken sutcliffe isnt great either

Spikey

it's pretty rude to force those retiring players to babysit a kid during their retirement farewell march thing

Last edited:

Spikey

my favourite moment of any GF and SOO game is when Warren says how many countries are broadcasting this game

Spikey

pearce has ****ed up two times now and got away with it. come on refs dont help that ****er

Spikey

there are so many people who have only watched 4 games of rugby league this year and pearce has been involved in all of them. i feel so sad for them

dermo

International Vice-Captain
an nrl winger scores a try with a big leap in a big game, GWS to sign him up on $3 mill a year

dermo

"hand on the ball" penalty's are killing the game, so ****ing stupid, the ball security of some of these ****s is ****ing shocking and they get rewarded for being a lazy ****

Spikey

manly should have just taken the field goal instead of going the hail-mary kick

dermo

if manly win my boy jimmy lyon is going to need to do something special to take the churchill off cherry-evans from here