• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez that was a sickening injury to Wacka (sp?) wasn't it?

Anyway: massive forwards, halves who kick well and fast backs. It's hardly innovative, but it's worked since 1908.

uvelocity

International Coach
dont think you can use stand in the literal sense in regard to parra mate

sisa waqa is how you spell it and good to hear there isnt anything serious

dermo

International Vice-Captain
only saw the last 15 mins, what was the go with this 7th tackle **** im hearing about?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dermo - Sharks first try was on the seventh tackle.

What a game, I yelled out yes when Linnett crossed but I was thinking at the time that the foot looked so close to the chalk. What a brilliant career from Matty Bowen, he has been one of my favourites for a long time.

dermo

**** i was so keen to get on the cowboys bandwagon

spewing the warriors didnt make the finals, the warriors bandwagon is by far my favourite

dermo

ftr i have the biggest man crush on kieran foran such a gun, 3rd best half in the game behind thursty and ccronk imo

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fair call regarding Foran. He is the ultimate professional - my sister luvs him too.

Has Choco Watmough just publicly released his middle name or something? I swear its the first time I've ever heard his middle name is Jake and now I've heard it like 20 times already tonight.

The Battlers Prince

this **** happens to my team every year it feels. Better get on the bunny wagon...I'll watch gladiator, i'm sure that's part of their training

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know about you guys but I'm excited to see the damage that Warea-Hargreaves will cause now that we're allowed to tackle people mid-air and nearly kill them.
Dropping your body into a bloke leaping for a ball is so incredibly dangerous. I'm surprised some people just shrug it off, especially with how taboo the spear tackle has become. Some dickhead nearly broke my back doing it to me once when I was goalkeeping.

Hope they throw the book at Farrell tbh.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was gonna watch the game today but ray hadley still has a job. the nrl oughta do something about that.