• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

uvelocity

International Coach
mitch allgood motm for mine. should not get no weeks, should actually get 3 weeks credit next time he's at the judiciary.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He really is all good.

Matai such a ****. As noted, the whole world wants to put one on his chin.

Burgey

Forget the Albert try, the greatest moment of the 1997 GF was Mad Dog stomping on Toovey's face as he got up to play the ball while Toovey lay in the ruck.

the big bambino

International Captain
Lol, of course. Doesn't every right thinking person?
If I was pm I'd declare war on them. I asked as I was wondering if you were winding me up on the mad dog smashes Toovey incident. Now I feel free to say that the Albert try was icing on the cake. Look of a broken man on Toovey's broken face. I know I shouldn't hate so much but its their fault for being such utter ****s.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sort of. I played it with him in a comp for a few blokes from another site for a couple of years before I introduced it to you guys.
Release some of your nobodies in the continuous comp FFS! Get your team all sorted so you can compete next year.

Definitely wasn't me who introduced you Prince, I'm pretty sure you actually won the comp the year before I entered. My first year, I sent a list of players for you to recruit for me as I was busy that day. But I'm sure you are just saying you tested the format out for a few years when I was playing (and losing grand finals) and adopted the system at CricSim. Do you have promotion and relegation over there?

morgieb

Release some of your nobodies in the continuous comp FFS! Get your team all sorted so you can compete next year.

Definitely wasn't me who introduced you Prince, I'm pretty sure you actually won the comp the year before I entered. My first year, I sent a list of players for you to recruit for me as I was busy that day. But I'm sure you are just saying you tested the format out for a few years when I was playing (and losing grand finals) and adopted the system at CricSim. Do you have promotion and relegation over there?
No, there isn't enough players to support. We can't even fill one competition now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No, there isn't enough players to support. We can't even fill one competition now.
We did have promotion and relegation when it was free to enter, I believe. We certainly had two comps anyway. Now that it's $50 per head and prizemoney to the winner though we're down to 14.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha yeah I keep meaning to but logging on to TL and sending Milch a PM seems like such a liberty, especially since I'd have to give him really complicated instructions as to who to release depending on if any of the blokes I wanted got picked up by others etc.

It makes the pre-season draft much more fun when you've got about 10 duds to release anyway. :p