• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I leave the country and the team goes and does that. ****s.

I don't recall seeing Matt Elliott strung up by his tie somewhere on Mulgoa Rd. Must have missed it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Parramatta vs Gold Coast on the weekend, it feels like they played against each other just the other day. Just one of the quirks of the draw I guess.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fairfax Media was also told that the Telegraph had avoided photos that showed the Roosters and Souths sponsors and that the paper had an editorial policy not to run photos of Wests Tigers star Benji Marshall.

Read more: How News lost the game
does this check out? if so, loooooooooooooool
Yeah it has been a pretty poorly kept secret for a little while now.

can i get an update on this?? surely they ran some Benji photos after he got dropped to the bench

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wests Tigers really are a badly managed club for one reason in particular.

They don't schedule more matches at Leichhardt - They are such a better football team when they play at their own stadium, it becomes more of a graveyard like Manly at Brookie.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Noofers didn't you invite me to something NRL related to attend which I forgot to reply to? Like a month ago?

the big bambino

International Captain
Anyone see the Marshall try that was referred to the tv ref? On replay it looked clear he scooped up the ball and grounded it for a fair try. Andrew Johns thought it a try and said as much after Hadley and Sterlo had said Marshall knocked it on.

I was as stunned as Johns. Are Hadley and Sterlo both that stupid as well as blind? Maybe they thought the tv ref would just validate the on field ref's decn which was no try. Since the tv ref usually upholds on field decns this year the commentators just seemed to go with that flow even to the point of not believing their eyes.

Don't mind Sterlo but Hadley is an obnoxious **** who tends to impose himself on facts even when they are contradicting them. The sort of bloke who listens to a discussion, sees where the numbers are, and decides might is right. He just expected the process to confirm his error. Now he knows that it really is a process of review designed to examine the on field decn not just validate it.

uvelocity

International Coach
Hadley is an obnoxious ****? News to me

I think sterlo just watches no cricket and doesn't get foreshortening. Clearly didn't touch the deck