• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

uvelocity

International Coach
brett stewart out of origin 1 apparently. vainhayne for foolback i guess. uate & borris on the wings

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL who are the wankers in the NRL calling for a performance enhancing drug amnesty?

Gerard Whateley potting it hard :laugh:

the big bambino

International Captain
NRL allowing themselves to be used again instead of standing up for their game against a rank abuse of process. Perhaps the ****wits at the ACC and ASADA can show us the evidence that justified impugning all Australian sportsmen as drug cheats in the pay of the mafia. Offering amnesties looks a little like repairing an evidentiary deficit in comparsion to the accusations made.

Not that they're looking a little desperate or anything. Oh my no...

uvelocity

International Coach
suck **** tate you broke back neck ****. thats what dog shotters who punch people on the ground get. no luck suck ****

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Parra deserved the win IMO despite Broncos scoring four tries to three.

You have to give credit to Hayne for that awesome field goal at the 40 minute mark, Broncos really should have went for a penalty goal to try and make it 10-10 at half time instead. Also Jacob Loko's chip, regather and pass to Kelly was awesome.

I think that Broncos are a poor team at chasing the game. Our defense can be good so it keeps us in games, but we don't have enough urgency in attack. The logic is pass to Hodges or kick for Reed, sound options but we need to run more plays.