• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that was about his finest moment. You'd have to be inhuman to do any different though. Willams' neck was potentially broken. Speaking of potential broken necks.

Matai is the same class of grub, Lyon a grade below though.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Lyon quitting on Origin is the main black mark against his name. He was right to walk out on Parra. An extremely personal matter was handled incredibly poorly by the club.

the big bambino

International Captain
They're hated more than a team who deliberately cheated the cap?

Interesting to say the least.
They all tried to cheat the cap. Stupid system anyway. Bound to create the problems it did. Manly bought premiership after premiership. Cap was introduced to stop sides doing that but only partly succeeded. Manly are directly responsible for all that is wrong in rugby league and all that is evil in the world.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Who do people (on the whole) hate more, the Storm or Manly?
I actually founded a group called the Storm Proof House based around my hatred of the Melbourne Storm club, and that was before it came out they were systematically cheating the cap, so my answer is fairly straight-forward.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually founded a group called the Storm Proof House based around my hatred of the Melbourne Storm club, and that was before it came out they were systematically cheating the cap, so my answer is fairly straight-forward.
Haha yeah biased ****s from Sidhe produced a lot of hate. Some got over it though.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Billy Slater is above Matai and Lyon for me, purely for being a Queenslander. They're far worse than Kiwis. Lyon is the biggest piece of **** though. Won't even ****ing play origin to redeem himself. WAC. Speaking of ****s, Greg Inglis was born in ****ing Kempsey. Chose to play origin for Queensland.

This could've been the NSW back line this year.

Inglis
Hayne
Jennings
Morris
Morris
Lyon
Reynolds

or you could put Josh on the wing and bring Lyon into the centres. **** Hayne.

Last edited:

the big bambino

International Captain
As in they're a pack of ****s.

I mean look at them. Fa'aso, Mattai, Lyon (grub grub grub whinger sniveller grub) Hasler (yeah he's a Manly ****) Toovey (arml came off the ball so its Burgess' fault: Grub - lying filthy grub), the Stewarts, Anthony Twatmuff...latest in an endless line of Manly suckholes, suck ups, mercenaries, grubs and ****s.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah look fair enough. You've all made good arguments, and I appreciate, being someone uneducated in your game, you all letting me know the history of the hatred etc.

So thanks for your efforts guys. I can confirm that I have now decided to support Manly.

the big bambino

International Captain
Yeah look fair enough. You've all made good arguments, and I appreciate, being someone uneducated in your game, you all letting me know the history of the hatred etc.

So thanks for your efforts guys. I can confirm that I have now decided to support Manly.

:laugh:

:censored:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey Jono, want to join me at Brookie on Monday night to watch your favourite team? We can drink cans and heckle the opposition. It actually should be a bloody good game against the Roosters.

Burgey

Lyon quitting on Origin is the main black mark against his name. He was right to walk out on Parra. An extremely personal matter was handled incredibly poorly by the club.
No way mate. Smith put Lyon up at his own joint ffs and the **** just walked out on the club and blamed smith for it. He's a turd.

Last edited:

morgieb

Worst member.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Manly so much worse than Melbourne, one dubious call against manly and no doubt Toovey will be having his period all over the press conference.

no doubt there was some hate towards Melbourne following the salary cap scandal but their success since has meant most people whilst still disliking them have a great deal of respect for them, particularly the way they can recruit journeymen players and fit them into their system to consistently have a top notch football side.

Manly on the other hand are just ****s, can't ****ing stand them