• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Yeah but I'm not devoting an entire thread to such a **** side. It's like if there was a separate Richmond or North Hobart AFL thread.

Oooooh errrrrr. We might get 8th if we are really, really good this year.

more than happy to talk about the other 15 ****s

Curtis Sironen set to come into Wests Tigers side in place of Benji Marshall for match against Dragons | thetelegraph.com.au
The 19-year-old is now the favourite to take over from the injured Benji Marshall when they take on the Dragons at the SCG after Sironen trained in the five-eighth position yesterday.
biggest halves pairing in the comp ftr

uvelocity

International Coach
bloody dallas johnson not playing fuuuuu

reckon in dt there should be extra points for the players who force dudes ingoal and over the sideline rather than just standard tackle points. and for breaking out of the ingoal too i guess

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Managed to somehow avoid finding out the Broncos score to watch the delayed game with commercials. Really enjoyed it, massive win for us, that Reed+Hoffman combo has been a surprise.

Oh and also, I want to say if I was picking the NSW team I would drop Josh Morris and have a centre pairing of 3 Jennings and 4 Linnett.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Managed to somehow avoid finding out the Broncos score to watch the delayed game with commercials. Really enjoyed it, massive win for us, that Reed+Hoffman combo has been a surprise.

Oh and also, I want to say if I was picking the NSW team I would drop Josh Morris and have a centre pairing of 3 Jennings and 4 Linnett.
:laugh:

uvelocity

International Coach
linnett was good noofers for sure, i only saw the last 20 minutes of the game but it was intense hey. when linnett got into the backfield and tried a silly step and got sacked by norman, that was pretty average though.

josh morris was doing his best, but really he didnt get much of a chance. he's quality and you don't lose that overnight just because your team is going poorly. i thought hodgkinson was woeful, that was a real dissapointment for me

uvelocity

International Coach
should have had raiders warriors as the first game and this one as the game we could forget about. always destined to be a bludger and didn't disappoint

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the best game of rugby league I've seen in ages. Brilliant from both teams. Should be September, not April.

Burgey

Just stupid seeing this Brisbane side winning a few games. They're a nothing outfit incapable of doing damage in the competition when it counts. A waste of competition points, them beating the Cowboys.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just stupid seeing this Brisbane side winning a few games. They're a nothing outfit incapable of doing damage in the competition when it counts. A waste of competition points, them beating the Cowboys.
Change the name Brisbane with about 8 other clubs and you've pretty much nailed it.

Burgey

****en Parra. Should have won that. Stupid errors.

Thanks to the boys in pink for the 9-1 second half penalty count to the white shoe brigade, too

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel like I have absolutely nothing to look forward to this year. If our team were a person it would be that knight from the monty python movie with no arms or legs.

Last edited: