• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You'd be doing well to have successfully tipped 3/3 today. Good to see some very tight matches too.

Does anyone know when the Test teams are being announced, is it next Sunday?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow that's a bad record, who do u support again?

My Australian team:
1 Slater
2 Boyd
3 Inglis
4 Hodges
5 Uate
6 Thurston
7 Cronk
8 Scott
9 Smith
10 Tamou
11 Myles
12 Thaiday
13 Gallen

14 Bird
15 Watmough
16 Hannant
17 Merrin

uvelocity

International Coach
matt scott's been a bit **** n00fers. still gets the gig, but i don't think he is in the top few props this year

dermo

International Vice-Captain
woods over merrin or hannant for sure, i just hate the idea of tamou playing for australia, i know ill be thanking the **** when he dominates in origin but still just don't think its right

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh yeah, thought so but then thought maybe Knights.

Scott was good on the weekend, but I did miss the match against Warriors where I heard he wasn't great.

I agree he hasn't been brilliant but I can't see how you could drop him.

Selectors will probably name Kidley at 14, move Bird to the starting lineup and take Myles or Merrin out of the 17, not sure if Uate will get picked ahead of BMoz.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
woods over merrin or hannant for sure, i just hate the idea of tamou playing for australia, i know ill be thanking the **** when he dominates in origin but still just don't think its right
I like Woods, but think Merrin is currently better. Don't mind him ahead of Hannant though.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
For all the **** BMoz has (rightly) gotten on here, he's turned into one of the best wingers in the country in the last year or two.

uvelocity

International Coach
yeah borris is gun. such a good combo with his brother too. would drop hodges just because he's a ****

i love woods, but there is no way you could pick him over hannant, and merrin has been outstanding this year for the bleeding ******s

the big bambino

International Captain
:lol:

yeah sandows effort in particular was disgraceful. defending him on the wing a big cop out which wouldnt do anything for his own confidence or the others' in him i'd have thought.
I just partied for days when Parra poached that short fat useless heap of **** off Souths.

the big bambino

International Captain
The Footy Show is just uncomfortable to watch

Slats' would be well advised to disassociate
Seeing grown men still doing the same sort of stuff they thought was funny when they were 13 is just pathetic. I just hate Vautin. Always have, always will. The short fat useless heap of ****.