• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 15 2013 tipping Competition

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset has been pretty thin on the ground so I'll put my hand up to run it this year. Unless you will be online enough Somers?

I will basically have the same rules as Somerset with a small wrinkle thrown in.

Will run it on CW and cricsim.

Asking for sign ups at the moment.

It doesn't start until Feb 15.

Rules

Tip the winning team. 1 point for a correct tip
3 points for tipping a tie
1 bonus point for for tipping an upset where the winning team was paying more than $2,60 to win.
0.1 of a bonus point for winning the round.
No predicting winning margins. Just predict the winner.

Double points for playoffs
Triple points for the final

MrPrez

International Debutant
I don't see it getting much attention on cricsim given we already have a superbru league tbh.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Rego's going to go in it. Perhaps one or two others will. We'll see.

If noone enters on either CW or cricsim it will be cancelled. No bother no fuss.

ripper868

International Coach
In.

Reds :wub: to win title.
Kings to not win a game.
Crusaders to miss finals after Dan Carter and Richie McCaw head clash sees them languish at the bottom of the NZ table.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
OK lads there are 5 players on cricsim who will be playing as well. So counting myself that makes 10 of us.

I will post my picks in this thread to make it 5 vs 5 and we will see which site fares the best.

Round 1 Feb 15th

Rebels vs Force
Brumbies vs Reds

Home team is listed first

If you are tipping an upset per the rules please put upset in brackets after your tip and I will verify the odds on the NZ tab. I will use that as the official source.

If you decide to change your tip ever during this competition please quote your original post and post your new tips. Don't edit your old post.

Good luck

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Player Points
Simon 2
Brumby 2
BFP 2
Cane 2
Quaggas 2
Droos 2
Rego 2
Roadogg 2
Morgie 1
Somers 1
BI 1
Ripper 1
Points after week 1

If someone wants to join in - I will give you the same score as our lowest place getter in round 1.