• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

cpr

International Coach
Its back, the CW Murray Mints Premiership returns.

Those who competed last year should find they've been readded, if not, head over to fantasy.premierleague.com and enroll.

Provided you can pass the fit and proper persons test (sorry GIMH), and you've got a wad of cash to buy your place in the top flight (bye bye GF), then enter 1019500-249155 as your league code.

Hell, I might even get the updates going this time round.

Last edited by a moderator:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done CPR someone had to blink first, I was getting itchy, my money was on Marc not being able to resist the threepeat:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I may or may not have prompted this! Just needs Brumby to get his arse into gear for the tipping comp now.

Suspect someone else will take this out this year, my money's on Brumby actually.

cpr

International Coach
As is every year, I'm happy with my starting line-up - Though if we sign Van Persie either him or Rooney will have to be dropped, as I'll be on 4 reds. S'pose could always go Aguero

Eds

International Debutant
Go on then. I'll spring the usual routine of showing a keen interest before completely forgetting about it by November.

grecian

I've got a strike force of Torres, Aguero and umm, Adam Le Fondre, guess when I ran out of money...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Le Fondre's class tbh. Gone for the other Reading striker with the long name myself, fancied Roberts as well though, I mean they're all going to do well let's face it.

Put my team in. Will forget in a short while so this is pretty much me for the season.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Was tempted to pick Lukaku or Rosenberg but I went with Pogrebnyak too. Pretty cheap for a striker who's guaranteed to start every game.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Szczesny

Zabaleta
Koscielny
Coloccini
Jagielka

Kagawa
Yaya Toure
Song
Ramires

Jelavic
Aguero

subs:

Cerny
Ness
Ben Arfa
Naismith

Quite happy with that.

Meridio

International Regular
Haven't played fantasy football for a few years; think the last time must have been around 2008, but work has a league setup so thought I might give it a crack again. Am expecting mid-table mediocrity at best. Will probably last a month or so before the cbf aspect kicks in.

cpr

International Coach
Mods, please fix the link in my first post to fantasy.premierleague.com (take out the www).

I'm a tard

Thanks

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
In.

Chesney,

Walker, Heitinga, Vermaelen, Clichy

Yaya, Mata, Moses, Young

Ba, Suarez

Subs: Cerny, Riise, Britton, Pogrebnyak

cpr

International Coach
As thought, now had to dump a Utd player, so bye bye De Gea.

Lining up:

Krul

Lescott (v) - Hangeland - R Taylor - Fabio

Kagawa - Gutierrez - Allen

Pogrebnyak - van Persie (c) - Rooney​

Subs:
Friedel
Koscelny
Pienaar
Rodwell

Jarquis

Wojciech
Lescott - Shawcross - Ferdinand
Britton - Yaya - Allen - Dembele - Cazorla
Aguero - Suarez

Jaaskelainen
Koscielny
Simpson
Ba

grecian

My team, read them and Laugh.

Cech

Harte
Kompany
Evra
a Ferdinand

Adam
Mata
Allen

Torres
ALF
Aguero

Subs
Al habsi
Fellani
Cleverly
Butterfield

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FC Twente Embassy:

Szczesny

Clichy
Jenkinson
Hangeland
Cole A

Lampard
Walters
Gerrard
Allen

Torres (c)
Aguero

Ruddy
Simpson
Holt
Neville

---

Had Rooney in until quite late on, but doubt he'll score so many with RVP in situ.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've gone for

Reina

A Cole
R Ferdinand
Gunter

Silva
Ramsey
Mata (c)
Sinclair

Defoe
Pogrebnyak
Aguero

Ruddy Kaboul Allen RTaylor

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Just had the most abysmal gameweek. Apart from one of my players getting a red card, every ****ty thing that could've happened actually did.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had two very mediocre weeks myself. Need Mata and Moses to come up with something tomorrow.

Might get shot of Moses actually, seems unlikely he'll get a lot of game time. Will probably axe Suarez too, since he's not only a ****, but incapable of scoring.