• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

Tkpizzle

Cricket Spectator
Jaaskelainen

Bertrand
Jagielka
Kompany
Gibbs
Demel

Hazard (v)
Yaya
Kagawa

Torres (c)
Podolski

Subs: De Gea, Routledge, Petric, Allen.

Yeah, I think I'll be having a good week. If Bertrand doesn't play - hopefully Routledge guns it against Villa. Reckon he can.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had two very mediocre weeks myself. Need Mata and Moses to come up with something tomorrow.

Might get shot of Moses actually, seems unlikely he'll get a lot of game time. Will probably axe Suarez too, since he's not only a ****, but incapable of scoring.
Must have had a total brain failure at the time of writing this. I really need to start paying more attention to...everything.

cpr

International Coach
Just made 9 transfers this week, thank god for the wildcard

Now lining up

Foster
Rafael Cahill Gibbs
Routlidge Pienaar Kagawa Michu Nolan
RVP Tevez​

Bench:
Krul
Mertesacker
McAuley
Pogrebnyak

cpr

International Coach
Also, let me know who's who on there, as I can't quite match up all names - I'll start doing some write ups next week

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
# Team Manager GW TOT
1 Young Guns Mohamed Shawky 58 308
2 THE SQUIRRELS THIBAULT THIBAULT 51 273
3 FC Twente Embassy Dale Brumby 48 268
4 grecomania peter o'brien 44 249
5 Brentford Reserves Jack Firth 57 247
6 Dynamo Groin Strain Marc Robbins 38 242
7 somekindofsensation Rob Bowen 65 239
8 Epl_Tigers Saraswat Acharya 40 235
9 Inexpedient Sledger McCledger 58 233
10 FC Superinjunction Chris Raftery 53 231
11 Real Sosobad Marcuss Deane 47 228
12 gagfc Chris Dwyer 59 226
13 FC Dies Irae Sriram G 66 218
14 Black Caps Raghav Suryadevara 45 214
15 Sneaky Soldiers Ishan Narang 35 213
16 Dynamo Kiwi Oliver Redwood 23 202
17 LFC Rodgers santhi prasad 47 197
18 Knight_Rider vaibhav sachdev 39 194
19 Khan Research Labs Matthew Winney 19 182
20 Furball's Fenoms Callum Dinnen 40 177
21 Dogs of War Tk p 32 163

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I finally had a good week with Ba (capt), Defoe, Fellaini and Cole all scoring well. Nathan Dyer's -2 wasn't great though.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, really don't have the time to dedicate each week to a Brumbyesque write up. If anyone else fancies the gig?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
****! Brumby and Grecian are closing in. There good form and I've been a bit slack lately not changing my squad in time has meant that we are in for a tight finish.

grecian

Yeah, could have done with having van Persie as cap'n last week, need some big weeks though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You had him as sub too, you spawny get! If Clichy and Evra had played... :p

'Grats tho. :cool:

Think this is my third silver on the bounce.
The ultimate Bridesmaid Brumbers.

And yeah, I nearly screwed up at the last hurdle, was so glad when I found out Clichy and Evra were out. I'm not really sure why I thought it was a good idea to bring in James ****ing Milner for the last round too.

grecian

Well done NUFAN, Marc was becoming to United like for I'm sure even his own liking.

Done my side already. Set up the League CPR, no-one expects updates, so it's an easy job:)