• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France

uvelocity

International Coach
Michelle Cound ‏@michellecound
If you want loyalty, get a Froome dog… a quality I value… although being taken advantage of by others!

Catherine wiggins ‏@Cathwiggins1981
See Mick Rogers and Richie Porte for examples of genuine, selfless effort and true professionalism.

ha

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha that was great by Wiggins, probs coulda won it himself. Hagen not quite quick enough.

Chubb

International Regular
Unfair.

He grew up in South Africa too. :ph34r:

Pleased to see our inclusive attitude to Britishness extends to cycling too.
This reminds me of Craig too - he always pointed out Millar was Scots, Cavendish Manx, Wiggins born in Ghent etc. Claimed the "English" media always called them British when they won and whatever else when they lost. But I've never seen evidence of that.

Every article I've read about Cav calls him a Manxman, Millar is called a Scot etc.

I actually think that kind of thing happens more in Australia (regarding British sportspeople) than anywhere else these days.

I should clarify I'm talking about referring to British sportspeople who are not from England as "English".

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha surely someone has thrown something on the road there, so many blokes with punctures.