• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Evans is losing loads of time. froome is great, they've dropped schleck. they're gonna catch nibs too i reckon.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Froome is into 2nd. Wiggo been dropped, i reckon cos froome has kicked so much. dunno whether hes gonna wait for him now.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
You get the feeling that froome could have caught rolland and won the stage if he had wanted to.

still a great ride by rolland. and pinot as well.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nibali and Wiggins making friends at the end there, how lovely.

Anyway Rolland making me a bit of money.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Team Sky were superb yesterday but iw would be a shame is Froome was never again in a position to win the Tour - bar a puncture and team orders, he's be within touching distance of Wiggins and probably the favourite going into the Pyrenees

Problem for him and others is that it's rumoured the course will be much tougher next year and they will also have to contend with the returning Schleck and Contador

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
N Pickup reminding us of the last time a team won 3 stages in a row.
That sums up just how interesting today's race has been - that I've been driven to trawling through every single stage winner for the last twenty years to answer a trivia question that nobody else in the world could be bothered to find the answer to.

Glad you were listening carefully.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I think I was daydreaming, I just heard the name haha.

Who's ****ing great idea was it to stick 2 pretty decent sized mountains at the beggining of a stage and then have a flat run in? Shocker.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I was daydreaming, I just heard the name haha.

Who's ****ing great idea was it to stick 2 pretty decent sized mountains at the beggining of a stage and then have a flat run in? Shocker.
I think they're going to try and move the mountains for next years event...