• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Attack isn't gonna go anywhere. Evans already looks a bit knackered I reckon.

In other news, Kern is a machine.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah attack's just about done. it was fun while it lasted, but you've seen why isolating wiggins isn't gonna be very easy

benchmark00

The problem with le Tour is that you never really know what's going on. It's not like footy where you can look at the scoreboard and say yep sweet, Roos by 15 goals again.

It makes it even harder this year now that the commentators are speaking Danish and I only understand one in every ten words.

Spikey

yeah not a good sign he's gone straight to the back. will probably get back in touch down the climb anyway tho

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Wonder how far sky are gonna let van den broeck go before they chase him down. He's only at four minutes something, could make up 2 mins i reckon here on in if he catches rolland and goes with him. Dont think thats gonna happen though.

wouldnt mind Rolland winning the stage, NIce rider to watch

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
And Nibali gone. Sky gotta push the pace up now. Hopefully they can kill off evans in the process.

And only froome and wiggo left for sky, porte has dropped off.