• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dunno know. You should probably ask armstrong. He's the one who doesn't want the testimony of his right hand man for all those years to be released
and he was certain his "fate was sealed" when longtime friend, training partner and trusted lieutenant george hincapie, who was along for the ride on all seven of armstrong's tour de france wins, was forced to give him up to anti-doping authorities.
:cool:

Top_Cat

Frankly, I don't think we can trust a damn thing done or said by any US athlete for quite some time.

Spikey

he's denied doping in 09/10, so clearly he's still a chance of getting sued by sponsors etc for those years

so 09/10, the chart halfway through this page just about sums it up

Lies, damned lies, and statistics - Drunkcyclist.com

(i see The Captain has shut down his blog....edit oh wait i found him http://veloclinic.tumblr.com/post/40819756884/armstrongs-2009-comeback-blood)

and some background reading

Ashenden: Understanding USADA

Yet still....

"Drat! Double Drat! And Triple Drat!"
man i forgot about this post

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, social...
My last post stated that he probably did it but as no evidence had been released I wasnt going to hang him

Since then, the evidence has been released and he has confessed

I presume that you have convicted Team Sky given the rumours floating around about them

I on the other hand, like to check the facts

benchmark00

Good luck with your facts. Your boi Armstrong is guilty. And common sense could have told you that for a long time.

Spikey

i think the thing i'm most disappointed is that there's no cyclists (as far as i know) saying 'well duh. you would have been a dumb arse to believe in the whole thing. surely by 2004..."